Registration is Simple
If approved for Sub-Coded Membership*:
- Go to the Join Now! link on the Agents' Advantage homepage.
- Fill out a one page agency questionnaire and click on "create user". (You will create a unique username and password at this time. We will never have access to passwords, so please make a note of it for your records.)
- Upon receipt of the online questionnaire, you will be contacted by the Agents' Advantage Membership Department to discuss market needs.
- After determining market opportunities, agents are emailed a full Agents' Advantage Application Packet, which includes an Agency Profile Sheet, Sample Contracts (Affiliated and Sub-Coded Agent), a Product Selection Form, and a Criminal Background Check Form for completion.
- Read and accept the terms of the Sub Coded Agent and/or Affiliate agreement(s).
- Complete the forms and return them with a copy of your E&O declaration page (a minimum limit of one million dollars is required to register) and a copy of your agency's broker and agent(s) licenses (for each applicable state).
- All of the above will be reviewed by our membership team for approval.
*All Sub Codes are ultimately the carrier's discretion.
- You will meet with one of our Agents' Advantage Agency Development Managers and a carrier representative to determine if they are a 'good fit' for the particular carrier.
- Once a decision has been made on the market that best fits your agency, you will be emailed a Sub-Coded Agent agreement along with the carrier's agency appointment application.
- Complete the forms and contract, and return to Agents' Advantage via fax or email.
- Once your paperwork is received, an Agency Development Manager will contact you shortly regarding the status of your appointment.
- Once approved by the carrier you will receive an email congratulating you on your appointment. The email will contain your producer code as well as a copy of the executed contract and an underwriting contact list for your records.
- Shortly after a carrier representative will contact you to arrange training and user access.
If approved for Affiliate Membership:
- You will be emailed an Affiliate Agreement for signature.
- Complete and return the entire Affiliate Agreement.
- Once the signed agreement is received you will receive an email welcoming you into the affiliate program. The email will contain carrier service center information, a copy of the executed affiliated agreement for your records, and a unique producer code used to gain access to our website.