Sub Code Membership Procedure:
Once a Sub Code Member has been provided their carrier specific sub code, the carrier will work to arrange training and user access for the agency. The agency will also be advised of the carrier's particular Underwriting Guidelines. After learning how to utilize the carrier's website and quoting platform, Sub Code Members will submit applications for quotation via the carrier website. Sub Code members gain access to quote, bind and service at the carrier level!
The Sub Code member will be responsible for servicing the accounts written through their sub code at the carrier level. Service Center Sub Codes are offered by some of our participating carriers.
Agents' Advantage offers Sub Code members more managable production expectations than if they were appointed directly with a carrier.
Affiliate Membership Procedure:
- Commercial Lines
- Online Forms: Log onto the Agents' Advantage website and complete one of our proprietary online forms. Submit the form electronically by selecting Finalize Form in the last section of the online application. (Online forms that have been partially completed will be stored in the Forms In Progress Section of the Forms link, to be completed at a later date. Online forms that are complete and have been submitted to the Underwriting Team will appear in the Completed Forms section of the Forms link.)
- Personal Lines: Online Forms or Acords
- Online Forms: For New York risks, log onto the Agents' Advantage website and complete one of our proprietary online forms. Submit the form electronically by selecting Finalize Form in the last section of the online application. (Online forms that have been partially completed will be stored in the Forms In Progress Section of the Forms link, to be completed at a later date. Online forms that are complete and have been submitted to the Underwriting Team will appear in the Completed Forms section of the Forms link.)
- Acords: Personal Lines submissions can be submitted via fax or email using an Acord form, and must be accompanied by our PL Retail Access Supplementary Application
- Commercial Lines & Personal Lines
- BORs- Agents' Advantage can accept BORs for most carriers participating in the Retail Access program for Personal or Commercial Lines. Simply complete our Agents' Advantage BOR request letter on the insured's letterhead and provide a copy of the policy's declarations page. (Some carriers will require a completed Acord to process a BOR).
Please complete all fields on our online forms, in Acord forms, and BOR applications; with valid information pertaining to the policy at hand. If a finalized submission is received by Agents' Advantage and is missing information the Underwriting Team will not be able to quote your submission and you will be notified. *To efficiently quote your risks, complete and accurate information is required.
Once the completed application has been received, the Underwriting Team will then quote the risk with the eligible carriers, and return one of the following to you via email within 48 hours:
Affiliate Members are then responsible to have the necessary applications signed, obtain deposits from insured if required, and return to Agents' Advantage in a timely manner. The Underwriting Team will then work with the carrier to bind coverage on the account. All online submissions that have been bound will appear online in the Bound Account section of the Forms link.
- All paperwork necessary to bind (Commercial)
- Quote Proposal to discuss with Insured (Personal)
- Additional Information Request (Personal or Commercial)
- Declination - Not a Market (Personal or Commercial)
Once an account has been bound, the Affiliate Members will contact the Carrier Service Center for all servicing needs. Affiliates are supplied with the necessary information pertaining to each Carrier Service Center when they are welcomed into the program, for their use, or to provide to their insureds. All Affiliate policies are Direct Bill, with automatic renewals (unless otherwise specified by the carrier or Agents' Advantage).
Affiliate Members are not held to any additional volume requirements.